Welcome Reception (included in registration):
On May 4th, there will be a welcome reception at the OCA.
Half day excursion (included in registration):
Includes visits to
- Holy Monastery of Agia Triada (Tzagkarolon)
- The Venizelos' graves (magnificent view of Chania)
- Free time in Chania city.
Creten night (included in registration):
The "Cretan night" will be organized by the OAC with traditional dances and songs. Cretan musicians and a dancing group dressed in traditional costumes present musical treasures of Crete and the whole of Greece. The conference participants have the opportunity to sing, dance and enjoy an unforgettable night.
Post conference tour (on May 08, 2011; 10 Euros per person):
Post conference, there is a whole day excursion to Heraklion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraklion). We will visit
- Archaeological museum with marvellous findings of the Minoan culture
- Kazantzakis' grave
- The palace of Knossos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knossos).